Why your hamstring tendinopathy isn't getting better with Maryke LouwInjuries Above the Knee
Maryke Louw is a sports injury Physiotherapist and delivers excellent content around injury diagnosis and management. She is a practicing clinician and online physiotherapist with a big passion treating runners.
Today she shares her top 5 topics around proximal hamstring tendinopathy and why some clients are not recovering. Some of our topics include:
- The role of compression around tendinopathy management
- Does the type of running effect me?
- Should I be stretching?
- What exercises should I start with & how can I progress?
- How long does a hamstring tendinopathy take to heal?
- Debunking beliefs around this condition.
Please follow Maryke's work on these platforms:
To follow the podcast joint the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/833137020455347/?ref=group_header
To find Brodie on instagram head to: https://www.instagram.com/brodie.sharpe/
To work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit: https://breakthroughrunning.physio/