A Strength Q&A session with Angelo GingerelliOther Health Professionals
Today Angelo answers the below questions submitted by the podcast patrons:
- How long should a strength session be?
- Should strength sessions be done on running days?
- Is it okay to run or strength train with delayed onset muscle soreness?
- Should we train low reps high weight or high reps low weight?
- Does strength training change mid-season to off-season?
- What are the must-do core exercises?
- What exercises can help uphill running?
- Should we taper strength session when approaching a marathon race?
You can find the book Finish strong on amazon
Follow Angelo and the book on insta @finish_strong_book
Email your questions to email@example.com
with code 'PODCAST' for 3-day free trial.