The Good & Bad (mostly bad) of Massage Therapy with Alice SanvitoOther Health Professionals
Alice Sanvito is a massage therapist trained in trigger point massage, remedial and sports massage. After several years practicing & lecturing the concepts she learnt she began challenging her own beliefs and following the science. Today we cover:
- Are there benefits to promoting blood circulation, and removing lactic acid?
- Does massage help with muscle lengthening & knots?
- What is the mechanism behind trigger point therapy?
- What traps should runners avoid when injured?
- When is there a place for a runner to receive massage therapy?
For 20% off to the RunChatLive conference including all the live recordings, use RUNSMARTER20 at checkout learn more here
If you would like to support the podcast, participate in Q&As & access bonus material sign up for $5US per month at our patreon page
For Brodie's running blogs, podcast episodes and online courses visit our Run Smarter Website
To follow the podcast joint the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner
To find Brodie's running information on instagram @runsmarterseries